moka crazy
اهلا وسهلا بيك ايها الزائر
انت الان فى منتديات موكا
فى عالم من الحصريات فى عالم كريزى
انت هنا فى شله كريزى حاول تكون عضو فى شلتنا هتتمتع اخر حاجه وهتكون سعيد بوقتك معانا
نتمنى لك التمتع والسعاده باحلى الاوقات فى منتديات موكا

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

moka crazy
اهلا وسهلا بيك ايها الزائر
انت الان فى منتديات موكا
فى عالم من الحصريات فى عالم كريزى
انت هنا فى شله كريزى حاول تكون عضو فى شلتنا هتتمتع اخر حاجه وهتكون سعيد بوقتك معانا
نتمنى لك التمتع والسعاده باحلى الاوقات فى منتديات موكا
moka crazy
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» Hold My Hand... Mahe Zain -- Lyrics
the closest thing to crazy ** lyrics *** I_icon_minitime01/10/11, 10:03 pm من طرف meryam

» توقف لحظة ... لتعيش
the closest thing to crazy ** lyrics *** I_icon_minitime04/08/11, 02:15 pm من طرف meryam

» مرحبا أنا عضوة جديدة
the closest thing to crazy ** lyrics *** I_icon_minitime17/06/11, 02:26 pm من طرف moka crazy

» طلبة المدرسة الوطنية للعلوم التطبيقية بأكادير- المغرب - يخترعون سيارة تستهلك لتر من البنزين كل 100 كم
the closest thing to crazy ** lyrics *** I_icon_minitime10/06/11, 02:27 am من طرف meryam

» كيف تحدد هدفك ؟؟ للدكتور شريف عرفة ...
the closest thing to crazy ** lyrics *** I_icon_minitime31/05/11, 02:12 am من طرف meryam

» الحوار الداخلي ...للدكتور شريف عرفه
the closest thing to crazy ** lyrics *** I_icon_minitime31/05/11, 02:01 am من طرف meryam

» the closest thing to crazy ** lyrics ***
the closest thing to crazy ** lyrics *** I_icon_minitime10/05/11, 11:53 am من طرف meryam

» لون عينيك يكشف شخصيتك !!
the closest thing to crazy ** lyrics *** I_icon_minitime06/05/11, 09:19 pm من طرف wafa

» je t'aime .. lara fabian -lyrics - ( translated to English)
the closest thing to crazy ** lyrics *** I_icon_minitime30/04/11, 12:45 pm من طرف meryam

التبادل الاعلاني
احداث منتدى مجاني
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
moka crazy - 813
the closest thing to crazy ** lyrics *** Bar_rightthe closest thing to crazy ** lyrics *** Barthe closest thing to crazy ** lyrics *** Bar_left 
القلب المجروح - 595
the closest thing to crazy ** lyrics *** Bar_rightthe closest thing to crazy ** lyrics *** Barthe closest thing to crazy ** lyrics *** Bar_left 
marmora amora - 219
احمد طيارة - 185
meryam - 160
thequeen2020 - 65
ElBrEnS SHaDY - 45
wafa - 30
ميرانا - 21
youssefaicha - 12

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 2 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 2 زائر

لا أحد

[ مُعاينة اللائحة بأكملها ]

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 26 بتاريخ 08/03/12, 11:09 pm

the closest thing to crazy ** lyrics ***

اذهب الى الأسفل

the closest thing to crazy ** lyrics *** Empty the closest thing to crazy ** lyrics ***

مُساهمة من طرف meryam 10/05/11, 11:53 am

How can I think I'm standing strong,
Yet feel the air beneath my feet?
How can happiness feel so wrong?
How can misery feel so sweet?
How can you let me watch you sleep,
Then break my dreams the way you do?
How can I have got in so deep?
Why did I fall in love with you?

CHORUS:
This is the closest thing to crazy I have ever been
Feeling twenty-two, acting seventeen,
This is the nearest thing to crazy I have ever known,
I was never crazy on my own…
And now I know that there's a link between the two,
Being close to craziness and being close to you.

How can you make me fall apart
Then break my fall with loving lies?
It's so easy to break a heart;
It's so easy to close your eyes.
How can you treat me like a child
Yet like a child I yearn for you?
How can anyone feel so wild?
How can anyone feel so blue?

CHORUS

...and being close to you
...and being close to you
meryam